- During my Distance (Remote) scan/treatment, am I in contact with the therapist via my computer/phone? NO
- How long does the Distance Scan take? 1 hour
- How long does a Distance Treatment session take? Each session can last between 2 – 20 hours .
- Should I sit still or lie down during these sessions? NO
- Will I feel any “strange” sensations; or be aware of the frequencies? NO
- Can the frequencies (sound waves) affect me negatively, or harm me at all? NO
- Is this procedure safe for children/babies? YES
- Can I carry on with my daily routine while being scanned or treated? YES
- Do I need to take leave from my job for this? NO
- Is Remote Mode just as effective and accurate as In-House? YES
- Is it effective and safe when I’m travelling? YES
- Can I take my prescription meds during these procedures? YES
- Are Remote sessions also 1 hour long like In-House sessions? NO Remote sessions run on a different technological system using scalar waves. Each session can in fact last between 2-15 or even 20 hours, depending on the specific condition/s being treated in each session.
- Can I take fluids, eat, or exercise during these sessions? YES
Drinking 6-8 glasses of water on the day of your treatment is highly beneficial.
For more information contact us on +27 83 267 9745 Please visit our website: soundwaves.capetown